Isolda Dosamantes en Loch Raven Review





Photo © Dave Wood
Summer 2007Table of Contents - Vol. III, No. 2

Isolda Dosamantes

For My Angel


I still feel his feathers on my torso

and his hair

mixes with the wind for a moment.

I saw his wings

I wanted to hold him

in the doorway

but he vanished.

All that lingers is the scent of his skin

the shadow of his wings

his presence.


Yesterday we flew together.

My hand traced his back

with light in my fingers.


-- Translated from the Spanish by Toshiya Kamei
© Toshiya Kamei






Loch Raven ReviewQuarterly Literary Journal ISSN: 1557-7627
Print and Digital Editions
Jim Doss, Editor Christopher George, Editor
Published in Maryland, USACopyright © 2007 by Loch Raven Review;All Rights Reserved.
SUBMISSIONS: submissions@lochravenreview.net
Editors:mailto:editors@lochravenreview.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Opiniones